1. To insure better understanding and to promote professional and social intercourse in the insurance industry.
2. To provide an organization to facilitate an interchange of ideas and information on subjects of common interest.
3. To assist members in enabling themselves to render to their companies reliable and professional services.
4. To adopt and enforce the following code of ethics compatible with the best interests to all in our profession:
a. To conduct ourselves and our profession as to inspire public confidence by fair and honorable dealings.
b. To promote by our attitude towards the public, the proper regard for the profession of claims representative.
c. To approach the investigation of claims without prejudice or bias.
d. To render complete and truthful reports of facts and conditions bearing on the case.
e. To disregard influences tending toward unfair settlements of claims, or losses.
f. To render at all times a service of the highest quality to the insured, the claimant and the companies we represent.
5. To discourage and combat attempts that might be made by any individual or groups espousing the ideals of bargaining or unionization. This Association shall not support or engage in any practice that would make it an agent in idea or fact for such groups or individuals.